Monday 10 May 2010

Design in a Hailstorm #3: Felicia Atanasiu

I was recently contacted by Felicia Atanasiu, an illustrator and fine artist from Toronto, Canada, looking to exchange links on our portfolio sites; her work is so gorgeous that I was delighted to agree. A stunning collection of richly illustrated figures and decorative motifs, Felicia's portfolio contains some of the prettiest fashion illustration I've seen, as well as exquisitely observed portraits and vividly coloured lifestyle and business illustration.

Felicia's describes her work as follows: "My style is inspired by avant-garde fashion and native European culture. I specialize in both traditional illustration and digital illustration however most times my work reflects a combination of various mediums, using traditional illustration techniques & new media techniques (such as digital and vector illustrations.)"

Follow Felicia on Twitter, connect on LinkedIn, or add her to your favourite Facebook pages for regular updates from this highly talented illustrator.



No comments: